FAUTEUIL DIRECTION PIVOTANT By Vitra
Cadeira operativa giratória com braços
de pele, de tecido
The swivel seat of Fauteuil Direction Pivotant is height adjustable, and the backward tilt mechanism can be adapted to the individual user's weight. These features are paired with the generous upholstery to ensure optimum comfort. Leather or fabric covers are available in many different colours, making it easy to find the ideal chair for any type of business workplace or home office.
- Seat and backrest: polyurethane filling; cover in fabric or leather.
- Armrests: solid wood with oiled finish; natural oak, smoked oak or American walnut.
- Base: five-star base made of bent sheet steel and tubular steel, powder-coated (smooth). Equipped with double castors in basic dark, Ø 60 mm.
- Seat mechanism: adjustable backward tilt, lockable in the forward position. Continuous seat height adjustment with gas spring.
- Origin of wood: oak (Quercus robur) from Western Europe and/or Poland; American walnut (Juglans nigra) from the USA.