DVM S WATER By Samsung Climate Solutions
• Variable flow water condenser R410A
• Unique model for both heat pump and heat recovery
• suitable for indoor installation
• Outdoor unit with compressor Inverter scroll (n°1-2 compressors)
• Flash injection technology for low temperature performance increase
• Possibility of variation of inlet water flow rate
• Max pipe length up to 190m; maximum height difference 50m
• Min water inlet temperature 10°C (-15°C with anti-freeze)
• Communication with "Nasa" protocol
• Power supply: three-phase 400 V - 50 Hz
• Outdoor units 8-10-12-30 EUROVENT certified
The flow variation is determined by the difference between the room temperature and the set temperature (ΔT), and the temperature difference of the refrigerant between the inlet and outlet of the evaporator.
Obviously this continuous dialogue affects the performances and consequently the consumption of the outdoor unit.
For almost all indoor units, except for wall and ceiling models, the electronic expansion valve is installed inside. If the units are used without the valve, a distributor kit with two or three outputs is provided, or the possibility of installing the single valve on the outside.
The DVM S allows pump-down or pump-out of the refrigerant gas in indoor/outdoor units to facilitate the operation of maintenance or addition of new indoor units.
Summer/winter switching is performed by the user without any intervention by specialised operators.
The system also allows to customize the management of individual units allowing to have individual or group control of indoor units, through individual commands, group, centralized or via PC with special management software.
The DVM S system has a self-diagnosis and self-start program that verifies the correctness of all operating parameters.
Through wireless, all operating data is stored directly on the Smartphone or Tablet.