CASSETTA 360 By Samsung Climate Solutions
Condicionadores de ar split tipo cassete de teto
The stylish 360 Cassette creates the ultimate indoor experience - keeping occupants comfortable, while fitting seamlessly into the design of any space.
The unit evenly cools every corner of the room without leaving any dead zones – increasing each occupant’s sense of well-being and improving their overall satisfaction.
Due to its bladeless design, blade dust that would normally impact indoor air quality is eliminated, and the velocity of the discharged air remains unaffected without loss of airflow. A layer of horizontal airflow that reduces the discharge angle is gently dispersed throughout the entire room.
Stylish and Intuitive
With its sophisticated, circular cutting-edge design, the 360 Cassette creates even comfort cooling throughout the entire room without detracting from its surroundings. Its integrated circular LED display provides a clearly visible airflow operation that can be set with intuitive controls.
• Air discharge at 360° without distributor fins ("coanda" effect)
• Fan with inverter motor; external air inlet predisposition
• Built-in condensate drainage pump (750 mmh2o); antibacterial filter included
• Communication with "Nasa" protocol
• SI Air purifier (optional); WIFI kit (optional)
• Circular or square panel, white or black
• Power supply: single-phase 220 V - 50 Hz or three-phase 400 V - 50 Hz
• Outdoor unit rotary Twin Inverter compressor
• Universal outdoor units
• Possibility to connect 2-3-4 indoor units (DPM)
The Samsung commercial line-up offers a wide range of internal units, available with gas R410 and R32, and you can connect up to a maximum of 4 internal units (only for standard units) to a single outdoor unit.
In this configuration all the internal units operate according to the same modality: it is therefore the ideal solution for an optimal distribution in the retail and in general for open space environments.
The Smart Inverter system adapts to keep the set temperature constant, so that it does not suffer high fluctuations and allows a quick start to speed.
High-efficiency units ensure high performance and low noise thanks to Twin Rotary compressors.