DVM S - MINI HEAT PUMP By Samsung Climate Solutions
Bomba de calor ar/ar
• Air-to-air heat pump with variable refrigerant flow R410A
• Inverter fans with front air supply and rear intake
• Single outdoor unit up to 14HP
• Connection up to 26 indoor units (up to 130% saturation)
• Rotary Twin Inverter external unit compressor (4-5-6 HP)
• External unit compressor Inverter scroll (8-10-12-14HP)
• Flash injection technology for low temperature performance increase (8-10-12-14HP)
• Operation up to an outdoor temperature of -25°C
• Communication with "Nasa" protocol
• Power supply: three-phase 400 V - 50 Hz
• All individual sizes have obtained EUROVENT certification.
The flow variation is determined by the difference between the room temperature and the set temperature (ΔT), and the temperature difference of the refrigerant between the inlet and outlet of the evaporator.
Obviously this continuous dialogue affects the performances and consequently the consumption of the outdoor unit.
For almost all indoor units, except for wall and ceiling models, the electronic expansion valve is installed inside. If the units are used without the valve, a distributor kit with two or three outputs is provided, or the possibility of installing the single valve on the outside.
The DVM S allows pump-down or pump-out of the refrigerant gas in indoor/outdoor units to facilitate the operation of maintenance or addition of new indoor units.
Summer/winter switching is performed by the user without any intervention by specialised operators.
The system also allows to customize the management of individual units allowing to have individual or group control of indoor units, through individual commands, group, centralized or via PC with special management software.
The DVM S system has a self-diagnosis and self-start program that verifies the correctness of all operating parameters.
Through wireless, all operating data is stored directly on the Smartphone or Tablet.