SOAP By Gufram
Pufe / Escultura
de poliuretano (PU)
Gufram has been looking for a tangible answer to this age-old problem, and finally TOILETPAPER came in with the solution. Luckily Maurizio Cattelan e Pierpaolo Ferrari's lucid folly has given birth to the new TOILETPAPER bar of soap, suitable to eliminate any residue of dust and grit from small couches, bug closets, pouf, cushions and all the hidden and most insidious corners in the bathrooms, sitting rooms and kitchen. Soap guarantees you the illusion to have everything fresh and clean.
Low table of soft polyurethane, finished by hand with Guflac Ultra.
Suitable also to be used outdoors.
DID YOU KNOW
1. It is the real representation of one the most distinctive images of TOILETPAPER.
2. The bite is the imprint of the mouth of Maurizio Cattelan's fiancée.
3. It's the first soap bar that does not get consumed by water, and so it is also perfect for outdoor use.
4. It is a very good cleaning product for large indoor surfaces, suitable for the maniacs of cleanliness.
5. You wouldn't say it, but it's a pouf. Also a pouf…
6. It was on display at the Galérie des Galéries in Paris and at the Fondation Beyeler in Basel.
The TOILETPAPER collection presents the reckless works imagined by the creative duo - the artist Maurizio Cattelan and the photographer Pierpaolo Ferrari. Called to collaborate with their pictures by The New York Times, Vogue and Le Monde and after having realized several setups in prestigious cultural institutions like the Beyeler Foundation and the Palays de Tokyo, Cattelan and Ferrari translate for Gufram their iconoclast aesthetics into Interior Design items and accessories that are produced in limited or special editions.