UNTITLED By Gufram
de poliuretano (PU)
Designed by artist Kris Ruhs and inspired by weathering steel sculptures, Untitled is a modular decor item as well as a sculpture in soft polyurethane covered un Guflac, thanks to which it is possible to create the rusted iron effect. Untitled is a unique item because each piece is different from another, and it is suitable to be used indoors as well as outdoors.
Sculpture in soft polyurethane finished with Guflac Ultra.
Also suitable for outdoor use.
DID YOU KNOW
1. Designed by Kris Ruhs, it represents his weather iron sculptures ...but in polyurethane.
2. The look is that of "true-fake" rusted iron with a soft soul.
3. The finish has the same randomness of the development of rust on iron.
4. To obtain the rust effect 8 layers of colour applied by hand are necessary.
5. Suitable to outdoor use.
6. It is a sculpture, a seat, and a object of decor.
7. Each piece is unique.
8. It was presented as sneak peak in the exhibit “50 years of design against the tide” at Galleria Carla Sozzani.
The Iconical Collection presents those pieces that interpret and keep alive and throbbing the desecrating spirit of radical design. It's masterpieces of Italian design that have already gotten into the collective imagination, as well as new domestic sculptures that - language and identity-wise - show elective affinity with those products that are displayed in the most important museums in the world. These pieces of interior design - realised exclusively by hand - represent the magical encounter between art and design that is part of Gufram's DNA.