- matt white, made of acrylic resin and rock minerals.Tabletop, edges and legs covered with a 3mm thick sheet of resin.
- Natural oak wood with transparent acrylic finish. Top, edges and legs coated by 3mm thick solid wood
- Stone, in reconstructed stone, transparent acrylic finish. Top, edges and legs coated with application of 3mm thick material.
- Carbone, created in solid natural oak wood, thickness 3mm, subjected to surface acid etching treatment applied by using natural acids without chemical additives.
This innovative process inspired by alchemists of the past allows to alter the organic properties of wood.
The reaction of tannins contained in wood generates natural “burning” that endows the surface with a unique carbonised effect.
Contact with the natural acid enhances sensitive wood with the shade and colors of warm intense black, rich in natural gradations that are not uniform but unique.
The natural surface features a special extensive matt finish that is rough and worn, a genuine visual and tactile experience for the user.
Top, edges and legs covered with a sheet of material in a thickness of about 3mm.
- Marble, this particular finish, reconstructed marble, is made starting with marble dust that has been mixed with a filler and is then spread manually over the entire surface of the table. Top, edges and legs are covered with a sheet of material in a thickness of about
Finishes: black Ebony and white Carrara marble
- Diamond (glossy red): an innovative material processing and stratification technique that showcases the top, its qualities and the depth of the colour.
The material stratification process is based on a special mass-coloured concrete resin around 3 mm in thickness which is expertly combined with a binder and applied by hand all over the top in a deliberately irregular and non-uniform way.
The subsequent combination of the black patina, rough, dynamic and with lots of shadowy areas, and the surface finish consisting of various layers of polyester, extremely thick, smooth and very glossy, creates an original lens effect notable for its colour and depth.
Surface, edges and legs with application of 3 mm-thick material composed of a mass-coloured cement base and surface finish in glossy polyester.