Bureau rectangulaire en fibre de bois
en fibre de bois
20. Venti Home is the latest member of the iconic 20. Venti family, created for the domestic environment and distinctive for its linear and original design, qualities synonymous with MDF Italia.
Representing a new take on the writing desk, that archetypal domestic workstation, it fits perfectly in all rooms of the house thanks to its neutral, simple and linear design, the care that has gone into the materials and the warmth of the fabric.
A compact workstation, with lots of compartments for small everyday objects, designed to meet contemporary home working requirements.
Sizes and types:
Single desk, length 120 cm, depth 60 cm, height 75 cm with adjustable aluminium foot with range +/- 1cm.
Every desk has a drawer that can be accessed through a flap door on the desktop with hydraulic lift; it can be used as a little compartment for small everyday items, stationery, smartphones or tablets.
The front of the desk is notable for its Divina Melange cloth bag, which combines the functionality of a little space for storing objects or magazines with the iconic image of a soft, domestic and textural object.
20. Venti Home is available in the following colour combinations:
• Matt white painted structure, Divina Melange fabric bag colour light grey 120 and top in bleached oak;
• Black nickel painted structure, Divina Melange fabric bag anthracite coal grey colour 180 and top in matt anthracite coal grey oak;
• Bronze painted structure, Divina Melange fabric bag medium grey colour 170 and top in light oak.
Structure and top
Steel frame and legs, section 2 x 2 cm, painted with epoxy powder in matt white, black nickel and bronze colours.
Tops and valet tray made with oak veneered medium density fibre panels, brushed and open pore, in the colours bleached, light oak and matt anthracite coal grey.