JIMA | Chaise à roulettes By Artifort
Chaise en tissu à 5 rayons à roulettes
The chIair Jima by French designer Patrick Norguet ticks all the boxes: form, function, comfort and detail. This sleek, expressive chair will fit seamlessly into different worlds – an office for instance, and a home for sure.
Chair with maximum comfort:
Particularly noteworthy is the single, flowing line running from the top of the back, via the arms to the bottom of the seat. This makes it appear as if the seat cushion is locked in an embrace, providing flexibility and maximum comfort.
Jima has a 5-legged base with castors, and is covered in fabric, but there are a series versions, with high or low backrest and with 4 different bases. The chair comes in a wide range of fabrics and colors, inviting you to experience any interior style.
Product details Jima:
· Seat structure: plywood, foam covered.
· Backrest structure: with metal frame, covered with foam.
· Wide range offabrics and leathers.
· Upholstery in two different colours of the same fabric possible. (Back/seat).
· Concealed zipper in the back.
- Base in powder coating colour or base polished aluminium.
- If the base is polished, then the operating mechanism under the seat is always made of polished aluminum.
- If the base is powder coated, the operating mechanism under the seat is always carried out in P10 Black structure.
- Gas spring always chromed.
- With castors hard (for soft floors), breaking or with castors soft (for hard floors), breaking