DVM S HEAT PUMP By Samsung
• Air-to-air heat pump with variable refrigerant flow R410A
• Inverter fans with vertical air discharge and three-sided suction
• Single outdoor unit up to 26HP
• Outdoor unit with compressor Inverter scroll (n°1-2 compressors)
• Flash injection technology for low temperature performance increase
• "intelligent defrost" technology for defrost period reduction
• Variation of evaporation temperature according to outdoor temp. (via DMS)
• Max pipe length up to 220m; maximum height difference 110m
• Operation up to an external temperature of -25°C
• Communication with "Nasa" protocol
• Power supply: three-phase 400 V - 50 Hz
• All individual sizes have obtained EUROVENT certification.
The variable flow system DVM (Digital variable Multi) by Samsung allows, thanks to the exclusive use of the dual inverter compressor (produced by Samsung), a high efficiency at
partial loads and a quick start-up in heating/cooling, while Flash injection technology guarantees high performance especially at low temperatures.
The variable flow of refrigerant technology optimizes the consumption of electricity as it is able to vary the power supplied according to the thermal demand in the rooms to be air conditioned.
The cycle efficiency with Inverter scroll compressor and Flash injection technology is superior to that of a traditional compressor, as the additional capacity resulting from undercooling is obtained with less power absorbed: the steam, produced in the undercooling process, is compressed only from an intermediate pressure (higher than the intake pressure) thus ensuring greater efficiency.
The Flash injection technology then injects two-phase refrigerant (gas and liquid) at medium pressure inside the compressor spirals so as to obtain two compression stages with better efficiency and high performance at low temperature.
The brazed plate exchanger inside the outdoor unit used for undercooling increases the exchange efficiency by 30% compared to the classic Shell&Tube models and by 50% compared to the double tube models.
Each DVM S outdoor unit has 1-2 Samsung Inverter compressors, all equipped with Flash injection technology.
The DVM system allows a quick and simple installation, as the connection between the indoor units and the outdoor units is made through the use of two copper pipes, in which the refrigerant fluid R410A circulates.
The operating limits are very high: 48°C in cooling and -25°C in heating, to ensure a high level of comfort and efficiency throughout the year.
The DVM S HR allows connected indoor units to operate in heating or cooling mode simultaneously (thanks to the heat recovery that ensures a high energy saving) to satisfy the various installation requirements or the different exposures to irradiation.
The correct flow of refrigerant inside the evaporator is regulated by an electronic expansion valve (EEV) to 2000 step which is able to vary instantly, thanks to the continuous dialogue between the internal and external PCB, the passage of the refrigerant.