DVM S - 1 WAY CASSSETTE WINDFREE By Samsung Climate Solutions
Equipo de aire acondicionado mono-split tipo cassette de techo
• WINDFREE mode to avoid direct airstreams thanks to 10,500 microphones (ref. mod. 2,8-3,6 kW)
• Comfort guaranteed thanks to the humidity sensor.
• New blades with a depth of 100 mm, air launch increased.
• air supply with guide blades adjustable between 30° and 80°
• Fan with inverter motor; Turbo Mode available.
• Reduced thickness for installation even in low ceilings (135/138mm)
• Built-in condensate drain pump (750 mmh2o); antibacterial filter included
• Maximum silence: 24 db (ref. mod. 1.7 / 2.2 / 2.8 kW)
• Communication with protocol "Nasa"; manageable via app Smartphone and Tablet.
• Built-in EEV electronic expansion valve (2000 step) and condensate drain pump
• Power supply: single-phase 220 V - 50 Hz
The flow variation is determined by the difference between the room temperature and the set temperature (ΔT), and the temperature difference of the refrigerant between the inlet and outlet of the evaporator.
Obviously this continuous dialogue affects the performances and consequently the consumption of the outdoor unit.
For almost all indoor units, except for wall and ceiling models, the electronic expansion valve is installed inside. If the units are used without the valve, a distributor kit with two or three outputs is provided, or the possibility of installing the single valve on the outside.
The DVM S allows pump-down or pump-out of the refrigerant gas in indoor/outdoor units to facilitate the operation of maintenance or addition of new indoor units.
Summer/winter switching is performed by the user without any intervention by specialised operators.
The system also allows to customize the management of individual units allowing to have individual or group control of indoor units, through individual commands, group, centralized or via PC with special management software.
The DVM S system has a self-diagnosis and self-start program that verifies the correctness of all operating parameters.
Through wireless, all operating data is stored directly on the Smartphone or Tablet.