EHS - MSP
Equipo de aire acondicionado mono-split de conductos doméstico
The EHS system integrates into a single solution 3 types of system: the air-to-air heat pump system, air-to-water system (underfloor heating) and the production of domestic hot water. Main feature is the TDM (Time Division Multi) control system able to make the best use of the combination of the three systems in order to reach full operation in short time of the system with consequent energy saving and improvement of the environmental comfort. Less consumption means less CO2 emissions and therefore more respect for the environment, as well as significant economic savings.
Underfloor heating, which is used by the system, is considered the optimal choice for the heating of rooms given the width of the radiant surface and the low temperature to be reached. However, due to its thermal inertia, it takes from 4 to 8 hours to be heated and achieve a good level of comfort. Samsung EHS cancels this time interval with TDM technology that combines underfloor heating with air split units, ensuring the optimum internal temperature in an interval between -25°C and +43°C.
The main technological advantage, in fact, lies in the reduction, during the winter, of the time to reach full operation of the system. To do this, the system uses internal wall-mounted units with air-to-air in heat pump to bring the environment to set point temperature. When the optimum level is reached, the temperature is kept constant by the action of the floor system.
• Antibacterial filter included;
• Slim design to facilitate installation and maintenance;
• Easy installation thanks to the possibility to change the suction (rear or lower);
• Thickness 199 mm (low head) or 250 cmm (medium head);
• adjustable static pressure up to 40 Pa (low head) or 148 Pa (medium head);
• Takeover from the rear or below;
• Condensate discharge pump (optional accessory);
• Power supply: single-phase 220 V - 50 Hz.