DVM S HEAT PUMP By Samsung Climate Solutions
• Air-to-air heat pump with variable refrigerant flow R410A
• Inverter fans with vertical air discharge and three-sided suction
• Single outdoor unit up to 26HP
• Outdoor unit with compressor Inverter scroll (n°1-2 compressors)
• Flash injection technology for low temperature performance increase
• "intelligent defrost" technology for defrost period reduction
• Variation of evaporation temperature according to outdoor temp. (via DMS)
• Max pipe length up to 220m; maximum height difference 110m
• Operation up to an external temperature of -25°C
• Communication with "Nasa" protocol
• Power supply: three-phase 400 V - 50 Hz
• All individual sizes have obtained EUROVENT certification.
The flow variation is determined by the difference between the room temperature and the set temperature (ΔT), and the temperature difference of the refrigerant between the inlet and outlet of the evaporator.
Obviously this continuous dialogue affects the performances and consequently the consumption of the outdoor unit.
For almost all indoor units, except for wall and ceiling models, the electronic expansion valve is installed inside. If the units are used without the valve, a distributor kit with two or three outputs is provided, or the possibility of installing the single valve on the outside.
The DVM S allows pump-down or pump-out of the refrigerant gas in indoor/outdoor units to facilitate the operation of maintenance or addition of new indoor units.
Summer/winter switching is performed by the user without any intervention by specialised operators.
The system also allows to customize the management of individual units allowing to have individual or group control of indoor units, through individual commands, group, centralized or via PC with special management software.
The DVM S system has a self-diagnosis and self-start program that verifies the correctness of all operating parameters.
Through wireless, all operating data is stored directly on the Smartphone or Tablet.