WALL WINDFREE DELUXE By Samsung Climate Solutions
Equipo de aire acondicionado mono-split de pared comercial
INDOOR unit WINDFREE WALL MOUNTED model with the following characteristics:
• WINDFREE mode to avoid direct air jets thanks to 21,000 micro holes
• Large air delivery
• Easy Filter Plus filter: removable filter, easy to remove, clean and reposition
• Simplified installation and maintenance
• Display included
• Max silence 27 dB (A) at minimum speed
• Wireless remote control not included;
• Communication with "NASA" protocol
• EEV electronic expansion valve incorporated (2000 steps)
• Power supply: Single phase 220 V - 50 Hz
The flow variation is determined by the difference between the room temperature and the set temperature (ΔT), and the temperature difference of the refrigerant between the inlet and outlet of the evaporator.
Obviously this continuous dialogue affects the performances and consequently the consumption of the outdoor unit.
For almost all indoor units, except for wall and ceiling models, the electronic expansion valve is installed inside. If the units are used without the valve, a distributor kit with two or three outputs is provided, or the possibility of installing the single valve on the outside.
The DVM S allows pump-down or pump-out of the refrigerant gas in indoor/outdoor units to facilitate the operation of maintenance or addition of new indoor units.
Summer/winter switching is performed by the user without any intervention by specialised operators.
The system also allows to customize the management of individual units allowing to have individual or group control of indoor units, through individual commands, group, centralized or via PC with special management software.
The DVM S system has a self-diagnosis and self-start program that verifies the correctness of all operating parameters.
Through wireless, all operating data is stored directly on the Smartphone or Tablet.