ID MESH By Vitra
Swivel office chair with armrests
The ID Mesh office chair embodies technical transparency and lightness: fitted over a slender frame, the innovative spacer fabric has the translucent airiness of a net – yet it's as soft as a slim cushion. The Diamond Mesh cover allows air to circulate and offers sustained comfort even in warmer temperatures. ID Mesh can be optionally outfitted with a clothes hanger or headrest.
- Office swivel chair with 2D or 3D armrests in accordance with EN 1335, Ergonomic Seal of Approval. The version equipped with the FlowMotion mechanism with forward tilt and seat depth adjustment complies with BS 5459-2 (24-hour test).
- Mechanical unit: FlowMotion mechanism, can be locked in the upright sitting position. Mechanical unit matches the frame colour (basic dark or soft grey). Optionally available with or without synchronised forward tilt (can be disengaged) and with or without seat depth adjustment. Individual adjustment of backrest resistance and forward tilt.
- Backrest: frame in polyamide (basic dark or soft grey). With height-adjustable lumbar support. Backrest cover in Diamond Mesh 3D spacer fabric (mesh look) or Silk Mesh (solid look). For Silk Mesh covers in soft grey, mauve grey and ice grey, the reverse side is in soft grey. For Silk Mesh covers in brown, nero and asphalt, the reverse side is in nero. For Silk Mesh covers in avocado, brick and dim grey, the reverse side is matched to the frame colour (soft grey or nero).
- Armrests: 2D armrests with adjustable height and width or 3D armrests with adjustable height, width and depth and 360° swivel function. Armrest supports in polished aluminium. Armrest sleeves in polyamide matched to the frame colour (basic dark or soft grey). With polyurethane pads in basic dark (for frames in basic dark) or dim grey (for frames in soft grey). Optionally available with ring armrests in polished die-cast aluminium, with or without height adjustment, for use in conference areas. For height-adjustable ring armrests, armrest supports in polyamide are matched to the frame colour (basic dark or soft grey).
- Seat: polyurethane foam upholstery. Optionally available with contoured seat. Seat cover in woven fabric or 3D spacer fabric.
- Base: five-star base in polyamide (basic dark) or polished die-cast aluminium, equipped with double castors (Ø 60 mm) or glides.
The ID Chair Concept is a collection of office swivel chairs that puts all this experience and expertise into practice for the benefit of companies and the people who work for them. The office chair is by far the most important piece of furniture for office workers, as it has a decisive influence on productivity, health and well-being in the workplace. Since individuals spend countless hours sitting at work, they not only expect 'their' chair to keep them healthy and fit, but also to help define their personal sphere within the space of the office.
The ID Chair Concept offers countless customisation options to suit individual users. Choices between the precisely adjustable FlowMotion mechanism, various types of backrests, bases and armrests as well as many different colours and upholstery covers make it possible for every individual user and every company to fi nd their 'own' ID Chair. Despite the many possible combinations, it always remains essentially the same chair – bringing advantages both in terms of acquisition and maintenance.