SUITA CLASSIC By Vitra
Characterised by an elegant technological aesthetic, the Suita sofa family (2010/2019) by Antonio Citterio comprises many different components. These can be freely combined or also used as independent elements.
- Legs: die-cast aluminium, polished or powder-coated.
- Body: webbed metal frame with moulded polyurethane foam.
- Classic seat cushions, firm: polyurethane foam and polyester fibre.
- Classic seat cushions, soft and tufted: polyurethane foam core and chamber cushion overlay (filled with polyurethane foam lozenges, latex and a mix of goose feathers and down).
- Seat height: 430 mm (315 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1:2000).
- Classic back cushions, firm: chamber cushions filled with polyurethane chips and feathers.
- Classic back cushions, soft: chamber cushions filled with polyurethane foam cubes and feathers.
- Armrest cushions: latex and siliconised fibres.
- Covers: removable.
- Glides: non-slip.
The Suita Sofa system combines light and slender volumes with an industrial and technological aesthetic. The geometrically precise body and cushions seem to float above the sleek, bridge-like aluminium legs, which can be seen as a tribute to mid-century American design. The Suita Sofa family consists of many individual components. These can be used as independent elements or freely combined to adapt to all kinds of interior environments and furnishing needs.
The seat and back cushions are available in firm or soft versions.
The Suita Sofa comes in two- and three-seat models with closed ends as well as open versions with a single armrest on the left or right, which can be combined with chaises longues in various widths and lengths.