FLOW STOOL | High stool
High swivel trestle-based stool
Wood, Polyurethane (PU)
A family of stools of great impact and comfort completing the Flow Collection. Designed for home, of ce and community areas, they’re available with a wide range of bases and nishes.
FLOW STOOL WITH A WHITE OR BLACK SHELL
The shellmade from moulded polyurethane is in goffered matt white or black.
The polyurethane used, called TECH®, is a high-density structural material that provides great resistance to impact, scratches and aging.
UPHOLSTERED FLOW POUF
Plywood frame covered with non-deformable polyurethane and polyester wadding.
The upholstery, covering around every part of the seat, is fully removable.
The bases are supplied in the following options:
• VN 4-legged oak base, frame from transparent-lacquered natural oak solid wood with a natural, brown or bleached nish, with a lacquered aluminium coupling device in matt white or graphite. Brushed stainless steel footrest on all versions. 360° swivel. Seat heights available: 44, 65, 78cm, for Flow Pouf
• Sled base in steel wire, painted matt
white, matt graphite, or chrome-plated. The white sled base has white feet and the graphite grey and chromed sled base have black feet. Seat heights available: 44, 65 and 78cm.
• VN 4-legged steel base, in folded sheet metal, painted matt white or graphite, with an aluminium coupling device in the same colour. 360° swivel. Seat height available: 44, 65 and 78cm.
• LEM 4-legged base, in double-layer tubular steel with connecting elements in steel wire in matt white or matt graphite. Aluminium coupling device in the same colour. 360° swivel. Seat height available: 44cm.
• 4-legged oak base, frame from transparent-lacquered natural oak solid wood with a natural, brown or bleached nish, with a lacquered aluminium coupling device in matt white or matt graphite. 360°. Seat height available: 48cm.
• Version with polyurethane shells:
VN 4-legged oak base, sled base,
VN 4-legged base in steel 4-legged LEM base
• Upholstered versions:
VN 4-legged oak base 4-legged oak base.