ADESILEX P4 By MAPEI
High performance, rapid-setting, full contact, cementitious adhesive for ceramic tile and stone material installations; smoothing compound for interiors and exteriors; mortar for brick and concrete block walls.
WHERE TO USE
Tile and stone flooring installations
• Floor bonding of all types of medium and large ceramic tiles, natural stone (if not sensitive to moisture or subject to surface efflorescence), terracotta, and terrazzo in interiors and exteriors.
• Interior and exterior smoothing of all substrates generally used in building, provided they are clean, such as concrete slabs, cementitious screeds, and existing ceramic tile, terrazzo and natural stone floors.
Brick and concrete block walls
• Expansive mortar for brick or concrete block walls.
Some application examples
• Total bonding of large size porcelain tiles on floors subject to heavy traffic, such as offices, shopping malls, hospitals and schools.
• Bonding of stone material and terrazzo, including large sizes.
• Setting quarry tiles, klinker or single-fired tiles on terraces and balconies.
• Setting ceramic tiles of every type over all kinds of underfloor heating installations.
• Overlaying of ceramic tiles and stone material on old floors (ceramic, natural stone, cement, terrazzo), as long as they are solid and perfectly clean.
• Easy levelling and localised smoothing with rapid curing prior to fixing ceramic tiles.
• Rapid replacement of tiles, when filling irregularities in the substrate is required simultaneously.
• Bonding of brick and concrete blocks for building walls rapidly.
Adesilex P4 is a grey powder composed of cement and fine-graded mineral fillers, containing high quantities of synthetic resins and special additives according to a formula developed in the MAPEI Research Laboratories.