COPENHAGUE CPH 30 EXTENDABLE By Hay
Extending rectangular wooden table
Part of the Copenhague range designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, the CPH 30 Extendable shares the same characteristic angled legs and strong identity that are consistent with the rest of the collection, yet its extendable design sets it apart. Supplementary extension leaves can easily be inserted into the table’s central sliding mechanism, allowing the table to be extended to the required length. The table’s flexible length makes it suitable for offices and public contexts, as well as workspace or dining solutions in home environments. CPH 30 Extendable is available in a number of sizes with an oak frame in different finishes, and the tabletop comes in a variety of wood, laminate or linoleum options. The extension leaves can be purchased separately.
24 mm plywood tabletop with laminate, linoleum or veneer in different finishes. Bevelled edge. Tabletop edge matches frame finish. 1 mm laminate/2 mm linoleum.
Please note tabletop crossbar matches table frame.
Frame: Slanted wooden legs featuring non-visible integrated screw-in adjustable feet that can be extended up to 12 mm to make the table level on uneven surfaces.
Leaf: 24 mm plywood beech with laminate or linoleum.
Crossbar in 18 mm solid oak. Table leaves are available in 2 sizes.
We recommend that the crossbar matches the table frame finish. For tables with oak veneer tabletop we recommend leaves with black linoleum top and crossbar as the frame finish.
Support leg: Solid black painted beech. Inclusive adjustable glider.
Tabletop available in 6 different finishes:
- Black linoleum (Forbo Nero 4023)
- Grey linoleum (Forbo Ash 4132)
- Off white linoleum (Forbo Mushroom 4176)
- White laminate (Formica F3091)
- Black water-based lacquered oak veneer (RAL 9005)
- Water-based lacquered oak veneer
Frame / Crossbar available in 3 different finishes:
- Black water-based lacquered solid oak (RAL 9011) with black water-based lacquered plywood tabletop edge
- Water-based lacquered solid oak with water-based lacquered plywood tabletop edge
- Soaped solid oak with raw plywood tabletop edge
For a number of extensions equal to 3 or 4, the price also includes the support leg in water-lacquered black beech.