MOZZA By Gufram
Fabric, Polyurethane (PU)
Designed in 1968 by Giuseppe Raimondi, Mozza is an upturned truncated and athwart-cut cone on which it would seem impossible to sit. By lying back on its sloping surface of sort polyurethane, though, its structure gives in to body weight until it acquires the shape of a chair with back- and armrests. It's simple but original structural magic that makes it one of a kind. Mozza's external mass misleads you. Thanks to its lightness, this seat becomes a nomadic and versatile object in the living landscape.
Seat of soft polyurethane covered with cloth.
DID YOU KNOW
1. It's one of the first projects by Gufram – born at the beginning of its activity.
2. It was designed by the first Artistic Director of the brand – Giuseppe Raimondi.
3. Mozza's sloping plane becomes soft when weight is set on it, and it allows you to comfortably sink in it.
4. Mozzo de-constructs the traditional armchair concept.
5. Realized of soft polyurethane, it perfectly welcomes rest and relaxation.
It is lightweight, and thus naturally nomadic in the domestic space.
Functional pop is the collection of products with the same Gufram ironic and irreverent spirit but has a stronger functional attitude. Functional pop items can be tailored by choice or on request in more colors and finishes according to different style needs. Their versatility and lightness allows you to have them coexist together in different locations with specific needs: from the interior decoration of a house to those of a hotel, to external spaces, without renouncing to Gufram's original touch.