ALVAR By Gufram
Fabric lounge chair
Fabric, Polyurethane (PU)
Sitting on the ground, but ready to be moved elsewhere, Alvar is a chaise-longue of structural polyurethane foam that preserves the lightness and versatility of the Sixties and one of the first products with which Gufram faced the challenge to produce modern furniture as opposed to the status quo of those in the manneristic style. Its naturally ergonomic shape makes a comfortable decor item which is at the same time an aesthetic statement, as highlighted by the numerous colours in the catalogue.
Seat of soft polyurethane covered in cloth.
* more colours and clothes available upon request.
DID YOU KNOW
1. It's one of the the first projects by Gufram – born at the beginning of its activity.
2. It was designed by the first Artistic Director of the brand – Giuseppe Raimondi.
3. Alvar amplifies comfort thanks to its shape, which is naturally ergonomic.
4. Realized in soft polyurethane, it perfectly welcomes rest and relaxation.
5. It is lightweight and thus naturally nomadic in the domestic space.
Functional pop is the collection of products with the same Gufram ironic and irreverent spirit but has a stronger functional attitude. Functional pop items can be tailored by choice or on request in more colors and finishes according to different style needs. Their versatility and lightness allows you to have them coexist together in different locations with specific needs: from the interior decoration of a house to those of a hotel, to external spaces, without renouncing to Gufram's original touch.