A-CHAIR | Chair with armrests
Plastic chair with armrests
The Modular All-Round Chair: A seamless entity. Elegant yet unique – these are the important design characteristics of A-Chair. If you regard it from the side, the silhouette is reminiscent of the letter “A”, hence its name. An essential component of the design concept is the slim legs. Placed in a row, only the width of a single leg will be visible, which has a great calming effect on the overall impression. A-Chair does not distract from the architecture – not even with 1,000 chairs in the same room.
For the plastic shell, there is a choice of seven different colours. Thanks to its modular construction, the seat shells and frames of this all-purpose chair can be combined in many variations – creating exciting contrasts or a harmonious entity. The die cast aluminium or plastic frames can be configured with seat shells made of different materials and featuring different colours. What is new and unusual is e. g. the combination of plastic frame and shaped wood seat shell.
For particularly high seating comfort, A-Chair is also available with seat liner. A-Chair possesses all the functionalities that a chair for large venues requires – even if it may not look it at first sight. A case in point: A-Chair is vertically stackable up to 10 chairs high, saving lots of space. Optionally available: row linking as well as seat and row numbering. For especially high seating comfort, A-Chair is also available with armrests. Moreover, different upholstery variants can be chosen.
- New variant in the A-Chair series as a welcome addition to the extensive family
- Innovative manufacturing process enabling the frame and armrest to be cast in one piece
- Sculpted armrest emerging from the frame to create flowing lines
- Plastic frame available in four colours with integrated armrest made from sturdy GRP
- Armrest with soft arm caps made from lovely smooth polypropylene, optionally available in the same colour as the plastic shell
- Ideal for use in seminars but also suitable for indoor and outdoor cafeteria spaces
- Vertical stacking
- Optional extensible row linking device for all assembly combinations
- Optional seat and row numbering
- Optional writing tablet
Comfort is always within arm’s reach.
Your elbows will not get in the way with this chair. With the plastic armrests integrated in its frame, the AChair knows how to please when it comes to comfort. And a good thing gets even better – you can sit one or even fifteen of them on top of one another. The AChair is so easy to stack that it’ll be no problem at all.