TIZIO | Table lamp By Artemide
LED adjustable desk lamp
Aluminium, Polycarbonate (PC)
Tizio LED is an adjustable desk lamp belonging to the iconic Tizio collection designed by Richard Sapper for Artemide.
It is an extremely functional LED lamp with an adjustable head that allows great flexibility and direct emission, the lamp can be equipped with a floor support.
Available in two versions according to the color temperature:
- Tizio Led 2700K: 8W | 439lm
- Tizio Led 3000K: 8W | 468lm
- Tizio 35: 65 x H 56 cm | 3000K | 35W | 411lm | Two light intensities
- Tizio Led 2700K: 78 x H 66 cm | 8W | 439lm (integrated LED)
- Tizio Led 3000K: 78 x H 66 cm | 8W | 468lm (integrated LED)
- Tizio: 78 x H 66 cm | 3000K | 50W | 564lm | Two light intensities
The iconic Tizio series designed in 1972 by Richard Sapper includes desk lamps available in different sizes and finishes.
A collection of lamps that perfectly combines form and function thanks to an adjustable counterbalanced arms and head.