Nobili Rubinetterie was established in Borgomanero (in the province of Novara, northern Italy) in 1954 by the entrepreneurial spirit of Carlo Nobili. The first phase of marketing in the taps and valve sector allowed Carlo Nobili to gain a deep knowledge of the products and of the need to offer the market greater quality with an industrial approach. In 1960 the first series of taps was produced starting from innovative crafting technologies, which allowed Nobili to use high quality brass and to avoid the considerable dispersion associated with the semi-artisanal productions of the time.
Less wastefulness allowed Nobili to produce higher quality taps at competitive prices.
This philosophy characterised the industrial research of the company, which is currently run by Carlo’s children (Alberto, Pierluigi, Maria Grazia) and grandson (Carlo Alberto Nobili).
In the 1980s, when new mixing technologies became established, Nobili Rubinetterie developed the ceramic disc cartridge and invested in technological research to save water.
Industrial development led Nobili to pursue an internationalisation process, which made the company a true pioneer in this sector in over 87 countries worldwide.
Having to deal with the strict rules of foreign markets increased Nobili’s attention to the quality of every little detail, which is guaranteed by important international certifications.
Almost three million items from the Suno production plant undergo strict quality control processes, with over 2,000 hours/year dedicated to laboratory testing.
The Suno production plant (NO) develops over a 100,000 metre area and is classified as a “Zero Emission Company”, thanks to its PV system with 9,000 panels. This system can ensure full energy independence and guarantee sophisticated solutions to protect the environment.
It is a truly “green” production plant that complies with AIA (Integrated Environmental Authorization) requirements, which confirms the company’s commitment to protecting the environment.
... More... less